[Fis] Where does Pedro place his bet?

joe.brenner at bluewin.ch joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 26 12:04:47 CET 2024

Dear All,
This message from Pedro, especially the last bit, brings home the problems of trying to use categories of any sort.
The question of whether logics provide a refuge has two answers: standard logics of propositions, even paraconsistent logic do not; a logic of change or physical processes might. There is a  relation to be explored here to the notions of non-existence in Eastern logics. The relation to information was captured by Terry Deacon through his notion of incompleteness.
 This message is also incomplete, and people looking for complete answers which do not require change in standard notions of everything "from time to space" may be disappointed. Pedro's best bet is therefore one I am looking forward to learning about.
So far, most of the few comments I have received on the above amount to an expression of incomprehension. May I still hope for more?
Best wishes,
Joseph

Envoyé avec l’application blue News & E-Mail

Le 25 février 2024 à 20:24, "Pedro C. Marijuán" <pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com> a écrit