[Fis] "I dont know!"

joe.brenner at bluewin.ch joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Wed Nov 29 16:12:03 CET 2023

Dear Krassimir, Karl and All,
My answer is that the ternary logic that is applicable is not one of three static epistemic terms (-1,0,1). One should forget such terms and look at information as an emergent process that follows a logic of energy.

I was never able to convince our dear friend Mark to consider the problem of a logic of energy in his GTI. I therefore look forward very much to next week's posting by Krassimir.
Best,
Joseph