[Fis] "I dont know!"

Christophe Menant christophe.menant at hotmail.fr
Thu Nov 30 13:22:51 CET 2023

Yes Krassimir and Karl,

Quantum mechanics is to be looked at as a contributor. The « I don’t know » points to quantum indeterminacy which can also address « maintain a local far from equilibrium status ».

And this can be a local « maintain status » constraint:  (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://philpapers.org/rec/MENICA-2__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!XXNylACkm8VduIRLL8chjC0AqZOVs4uRzaEj1B0CkFjBv_CGOttRkba1FumVO9RFZ-KMWMK5LFiAQfNfQWVTL8Al68LKpIh9$ )
Best regards
Christophe
Envoyé de mon iPhone