[Fis] "I dont know!"

Krassimir Markov itheaiss at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 18:18:54 CET 2023

No, Carl, no!
"I don't know" means ternary logic: -1, 0, 1.
This poses a serious barrier to Shannon's theory (as well as to permutation
cycles), because Shannon assumes there is always an answer, regardless of
whether it is 0 or 1.
And there may simply be no answer!
This problem is solved in General Information Theory.
But about that - another time.
This is my second letter for this week, so see you next week!
With best regards,
Krassimir

На вт, 28.11.2023 г. в 18:35 ч. Karl Javorszky <karl.javorszky at gmail.com>
написа: