[Fis] defining information

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Tue Mar 17 20:55:25 CET 2020

Dear Pedro, Emanuel and FIS Colleagues,

1.Thank you for your remarks and interesting ideas.
Especially those which are aimed to make our communication possible in such situation like this in the world now.
I have no information about plans and possibilities of our Brazilian colleagues. So, please write more details.

2. I agree with Emanuel that:
The proposed definition of information must be followed by a suggestion of assets that make it (the information) visible, tangible, palpable.
It was my goal when I had proposed to prepare one or more test beds.

3. According to this, now I want to invite you to see my preliminary proposal of a sample test bed and evaluation tips for testing information definitions and theories.
It is simple but, I hope, contains the main objects and their interactions, which participate in the (humans’!) information processes.
Of course, it is only one from many possible.
If given definition or theory is not applicable to this test bed, maybe it is possible another one to be proposed.

Please see
http://idr.ithea.org/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?comments_parentId=37&topics_sort_mode=lastPost_desc&forumId=3

Already registered colleagues may write directly in the Forum, other may use FIS mailing list as usual.

I whish you to be HEALTHY, HEALTHY, HEALTHY, .... !!!

Friendly greetings
Krassimir