[Fis] 10 Principles

Joseph Brenner joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Tue Jul 14 15:38:26 CEST 2020

Dear Pedro and  FIS Colleagues,

I endorse this latest statement of principles. I suggest only that in 4, the
phrase “among adaptive life-cycles” be deleted or replaced by “organisms”. A
‘life-cycle’ is an abstraction that cannot and does not in and of itself
exchange information.

As to Koichiro’s comment, I propose restating it positively as follows: This
observation can never stand alone since “all colleagues” ARE inhabitants
INSIDE the LIFE sphere.

Thank you and kind regards,

Joseph

  _____