[Fis] Note to Jaime

Jaime Cardenas-Garcia jfcardenasgarcia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:30:58 CEST 2020

Dear Francesco,

This is the translation of your message using the internet, since my best
Italian is not good enough to translate your message,

Dear all,

careful to think that the economy has no fundamental or primitive
principles. The Logic actually of Lupasco-Brenner is developed in the New
Economic Science, of which they are among the few proponents. In any case,
you should not make the mistake of confusing economic activity (so-called,
sometimes improperly) with economic theory.

Good dialogue, using a few words, because otherwise it is impossible and
you run a greater risk of saying questionable things.

A greeting wish.

Francesco

I agree that economic activity is not economic theory. I might not agree
that there are no fundamental or primitive principles, since we all have to
eat. And for that, labour is a prerequisite. But again, I need to
familiarize myself more with the “Logic of Lupasco-Brenner” to comment
beyond that.

Kind regards,

Jaime

--