[Fis] Mutiny in the list!

Pedro C. Marijuan pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es
Fri Jul 10 14:54:23 CEST 2020

Dear FIS Colleagues,

Sorry, yesterday I was away and could not access the Internet and today
I have just opened the inbox... can of worms. Mutiny in the list! Three
authors have made 4 messages or more (Jaime, Marcus, Joseph), and one of
them, Jaime, has used a tone and mode of expression barred in this list.
So, the three authors are temporarily blocked until the middle of next
week. And Jaime is admonished about the manners.

It is a pity because some of the stuff exchanged was very interesting,
indeed, but it has become buried under the 15 or 20 messages of the day.

Best wishes

--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán

pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es