[Fis] A little methodical remark

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Wed Jul 8 19:35:51 CEST 2020

Dear Joseph and FIS Colleagues,

Thank you very much for the nice posts!
Please excuse me for the delay of my current post!
During the last weeks I had been occupied with organizing the ITHEA® ITA 2020 International Scientific Events, including the GIT 2020 Int. conference.

Now, I want to make a little methodical remark.

If we take 0 and 1 as phenomena which we want to investigate we have to make choice.
To take 0 as primary concept and to try to explain 1 by it or vice versa.
In both cases, we couldn’t do any reasonable conclusion.
Our two concepts – 0 and 1 – are concepts at the same level.

We need a third concept to be accepted as a primary and to explain our concepts by it.
In mathematics this problem had been solved centuries ago.
Here I want to remember it.

The third concept can be the concept “Digit”.
This way, 0 and 1 may be explained easily as concrete states of Digit.

The same problem was pointed by Stan. The dialectical unity of two opposite states.
Following the reasons given above, we can solve the problem with dualism of concept “Information” by taking an other concept as primary.

Such concept for me is the concept “Reflection”.

As I already had written, the information and data are kinds of reflection which differ only on the basis of subject’s or agent’s possibility to connect the reflection to other his/her mental models.

Friendly greetings
Krassimir