[Fis] On disinformation

Howard Bloom howlbloom at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 02:39:22 CET 2020

thanks, dai.
one man's truth is another man's lie.  each subculture has its own truth and its own devil spilling disinformation.
to trumpers, joe biden is part of a coup to take the white house fraudulently. to trumpers, the democrats are the liars.
to anti-trumpers, trump is trying to pull off a coup to upend the election.  trump and his "army" are the liars.  the disinformation spewers.
which group is right?  which truth is right?
how do we judge?  especially if freedom of speech is one of our most basic values?
so far, we are relying on the courts.
with warmth and oomph--howard