[Fis] Fwd: Welcome to Join the Discussion about Information Studies !

Pedro C. Marijuan pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es
Thu Nov 15 18:37:17 CET 2018

Dear FISers,

See below a great initiative by Xueshan. If more parties imitate this
procedure and invite their colleagues and acquaintances to the list, we
may recuperate  a similar level of affiliation soon, perhaps with a
higher level of interest and compromise. I have slightly edited his
message to facilitate its re-use. Some of those parties below have
already subscribed to the list.

Thanks Xueshan for the great idea!

Best--Pedro