[Fis] Concluding Comments?

Louis Kauffman loukau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:30:16 CET 2024

Plamen,
You are looking at the possibilities of computers and AI. This is evolutionary technology.
Computers indeed are an evolutionary edge of formal systems.
The other side of the coin, or the middle of the coin, is how we and our biology actually behave outside of
formal systems. There is a life outside of these mechanisms and it is from this form of life, feeling, thought that
the various systems that we know were and sometimes are created.
This becomes very important as the interfaces (that you look at in these articles) become more intimate.

We are not formal systems or even animated formal systems. It is because we are not that, that we can create them and participate in their
evolution. Of course I only say this last as my opinion, not as a universal truth.
Best,
Lou