[Fis] Fwd: Re: it from bit. L.K. note of 19/01/2024 at 22:23

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 11:45:57 CET 2024

Joseph
*change*: whatever the units of infortmation, they change, as well as
change "being" information. Like LK's "chunks", they must display
*distinguishability*, as in some paraconsistent theories (Itala
D'Ottaviano) of adjacent members of the real number line. Further,
information is characterized by its *quality *

Perfect.

LouKau
*big chunks and not just little 0’s and 1’s. However, in the game of twenty
questions, each question is answered by Yes or No, and in this sense
science can be structured in terms of bits. *

We are getting nearer and nearer to understanding each other.

Change comes from the periodic changes affecting the habitat. (Maybe we
imagine the world as a multitude that is incessantly reordering.)
Distinguishability comes from using such elementary logical units which are
individuals. (We circumnavigate the Sumerian indistinguishability by using
pairs of Sumerian units. Logical primitives is a super name /© Marcus/ for
the collection we discuss the behavior of.)
Quality as a property of a linear extent can be read off the extent in its
form of a vector that is directed. (Nature does not shy from spilling into
a plane if her interests so dictate. By the position of a dot on a plane 2
ranks are communicated.)

Twenty questions is a logical strategy of identifying an element by drawing
the path to its place in the lexicon.

Every entry in the lexicon has an address. The categorial query method also
filters out such elements which are addressed sequentially.

The interplay between the two sets of identification methods is what the
song is about.

We are on the right track. It is a pleasure to see so many so clever
learned friends to begin to grasp the simple answer to the complicated
question.

Nice Sunday to all
Karl