[Fis] Fwd: Re: it from bit. L.K. note of 19/01/2024 at 22:23

Louis Kauffman loukau at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 17:25:30 CET 2024

"Twenty questions is a logical strategy of identifying an element by drawing the path to its place in the lexicon. “

Wheeler’s point about twenty questions is that the path in Twenty Questions can lead anywhere in “the lexicon of possible answers” dependent only on the
consistency criterion of the game. Thus at the beginning of the game there is cloud of possibilities that eventually “collapses” to an “answer”. To have an analysis of the game one might invent a Feyman Path Integral to catalog all these possible paths.