[Fis] With or without math?

Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov plamen.l.simeonov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 18:11:22 CET 2024

I'd like to have your slideshow, Lou.
I share your opinion and sent a private email to Kassimir already.

Best!

Plamen

___ ___ ___

*Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov*

Director Research Integral Biomathics

*InBioCe <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.simeio.org/focus/about/inbioce/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!Qw32c_e7rmLdIUMmaEgW_6uhit6WyUBQwLE6NZgKAi1v9OfuHEXGWvL7tn0eK6jK9TY1hi5Cda-X_JeaHxocXwpq9btr$ >* –
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.simeio.org/focus/about/molbio2math/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!Qw32c_e7rmLdIUMmaEgW_6uhit6WyUBQwLE6NZgKAi1v9OfuHEXGWvL7tn0eK6jK9TY1hi5Cda-X_JeaHxocX-cZQjwk$ >*Integral Biomathics Centre
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.simeio.org/focus/about/inbioce/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!Qw32c_e7rmLdIUMmaEgW_6uhit6WyUBQwLE6NZgKAi1v9OfuHEXGWvL7tn0eK6jK9TY1hi5Cda-X_JeaHxocXwpq9btr$ > *

phone1: +1 (213) 822-7245

phone2: +49 173 7816 337

email: plamen at simeio.org

URLs: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/plamenlsimeonov/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!Qw32c_e7rmLdIUMmaEgW_6uhit6WyUBQwLE6NZgKAi1v9OfuHEXGWvL7tn0eK6jK9TY1hi5Cda-X_JeaHxocXxOqvFj-$

simeio.org  |  ibiomath.org <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://ibiomath.org/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!Qw32c_e7rmLdIUMmaEgW_6uhit6WyUBQwLE6NZgKAi1v9OfuHEXGWvL7tn0eK6jK9TY1hi5Cda-X_JeaHxocX4FsmULX$ >  |  inbiosa.eu
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://inbiosa.eu/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!Qw32c_e7rmLdIUMmaEgW_6uhit6WyUBQwLE6NZgKAi1v9OfuHEXGWvL7tn0eK6jK9TY1hi5Cda-X_JeaHxocX3AOPt0P$ >

OurWorldInData.org/coronavirus  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!Qw32c_e7rmLdIUMmaEgW_6uhit6WyUBQwLE6NZgKAi1v9OfuHEXGWvL7tn0eK6jK9TY1hi5Cda-X_JeaHxocX5mDy65W$ >

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://groups.google.com/d/forum/covid-19-therapy__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!Qw32c_e7rmLdIUMmaEgW_6uhit6WyUBQwLE6NZgKAi1v9OfuHEXGWvL7tn0eK6jK9TY1hi5Cda-X_JeaHxocXyFKS82u$

Orcid ID: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2672-4405__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!Qw32c_e7rmLdIUMmaEgW_6uhit6WyUBQwLE6NZgKAi1v9OfuHEXGWvL7tn0eK6jK9TY1hi5Cda-X_JeaHxocXwbserJI$

Scopus Author ID: 7006001629

ResearcherID: T-4786-2017

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient or did receive this
email in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email
and possible attachments. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material are strictly forbidden.

HAFTUNGSAUSSCHLUSS: Diese email enthaelt moeglicherweise vertrauliche
und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige
Adressat sind, oder diese email irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie
bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese email und die
moeglicherweise angehaengten Dokumente. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die
unbefugte Weitergabe sind nicht gestattet.