[Fis] With or without math?

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 18:54:07 CET 2024

Krassimir - I suggest an initial topology is needed, broadly covering simple-to-complex relations. Following THAT topology, I suggest mathematical analysis might be possible for ‘specific level’ analysis. If we take ‘modeling as a discipline’, one has to first find the proper intuitive fit before proceeding to mathematical models. Einstein’s facility with thought experiments proved the value of an initial intuitive fit in approaching difficult modeling tasks.

Third post for this week already, so I am ‘out’.

Marcus