[Fis] "express matter and energy in terms of information"

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 06:21:57 CET 2024

Interesting points . . . what I think I see reflected in recent posts
(Alex, Pedro, Karl, Joe, and Louis) is that Material Reality holds two key
'formal aspects'. First is the REGULAR FUNCTIONING that sustains most daily
events (viewed via conventional 'science'). Second is the ADAPTIVE LOGIC
(creativity) needed to contend with eternal dynamism that arises as an
aggregate effect (*shifting* simple-to-complex reality) of the first.

Differences between the two leave us with an unreconciled 'psychological
problem'—where *currently* science is our best way of depicting
(consistently measurable-and-repeatable) 'most set things'. But creativity
differently holds rather ambiguous 'shifting things', and demands another
means of presentation. Related, a truly complete INFORMATIC presentation
must hold both, equally, while also detailing interrelations (a de facto
3rd aspect).

My earlier post to Krassimir in 'defining information' frames only the
first aspect, via generic terms O-S-O (regular functioning). But not
covered in mx post to Krassimir is my framing of S-O-v (adaptive logic,
creativity), and shifting functional degrees of freedom (DoF) to map
FUNCTIONAL TRANSITIONS (which Krassimir tries to address in GIT?).
Interestingly, all three roles are partly covered by Signal Entropy's
logarithmic base (X^n), if viewed from the right 'meaningful' perspective.

Lastly, this psychological problem is perpetuated by the silo effect of
current disciplines. For example, even just within the area of Physics . .
. I have found that if I try to speak to someone about four fundamental
forces of the Standard Model—they want to respond with a discussion of
Newtonian physics and F=MA, which leads nowhere.

Marcus