[Fis] FIS POSTING RULES

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 22:13:16 CET 2024

Pedro – It seems Krassimir correctly grasped the point of my post, offering
a link where I can further inform myself. I am here to learn. I trust other
FIS colleagues are equally mature if one questions their work, seeing it as
a chance to offer further clarity/guidance. I genuinely want to hear of new
advances, or to correct/improve my own views.
But do you suggest we accept everything posted on FIS, unquestioned (which
you call `judgement')?! Isn't it our questioning that allows each of us to
improve our work, having the benefit of another's eyes? Like I said, I am
here to learn and grow, my ego is strong enough to accept that, and I trust
others for the same.
I am unsure of the true point of your post.

Marcus