[Fis] FIS Discussion Session on AI

钟义信 zyx at bupt.edu.cn
Mon Oct 16 08:43:51 CEST 2023

Dear Pedro and All Colleagues,

Thank you very much for participating in the discussion on "Paradigm Change in AI", a declaration released by 2023 International Conference on the Study of Information held August 14-16, 2023.

Please find the notes in attachment which I thought may be useful for the discussion. Any comments on the declaration and the notes are most welcome.

Thank you again!

Prof. Yixin ZHONG
AI School, BUPT
Beijing 100876, China