[Fis] CONCLUDING THE SESSION

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 09:37:31 CET 2023

Dear all,

I sadly note the closure of this session, while I am also a bit unhappy
about this. But cannot truly disagree with the decision. Still, why should
I be unhappy? I feel there is MUCH more to explore. For example:
— twice I asked Eric for further detail on his 1991 paper (first in my 24
October post), which seems like it should offer significant interesting
material for further discussion ('underpinning' his main view).
— Yixin's latest post mentions
> (the information ecological process produced by subject-object
interaction) <
where I do not recall seeing detail on that process . . . but which also
would be of immense interest.
Well, such is the present situation . . . and I look forward to further
closing posts.

Eric and Yixin — if you can offer specific links for these topics, to
further clarify your meaning, I would be very grateful!
Thanks for your work and your contributions!!

Marcus