[Fis] CONCLUDING THE SESSION

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 14:29:08 CET 2023

Dear All,

It may be time to say goodbye to the ongoing session. We have had a
productive time and have left a trail of valuable exchanges.

Personally, I could not agree more on the necessity to overcome the
dominant paradigm based on physicalism and the importance of the social
aspects of AI, both in its impact and within its own inner structure.

As usual, the chairs of the discussion are invited to send their own
Concluding Comments.

All the best,

--Pedro

FIS Coordination
/FIS Archives last 10 years:/
http://listas.unizar.es/pipermail/fis/
/List of discussion sessions last 25 years:/
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fis.sciforum.net/fis-discussion-sessions/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!QlJQoduyJswRx1__NLCsoyiSqy02MM8vS01vAndJU8KW_23D11sLD0bBsLsR_H4Nn3e4JvKenidU0uP3t-ltqGiE5Cl4$

Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.avast.com__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!QlJQoduyJswRx1__NLCsoyiSqy02MM8vS01vAndJU8KW_23D11sLD0bBsLsR_H4Nn3e4JvKenidU0uP3t-ltqJ6FRl4g$