[Fis] Fwd: Explanation about the publication of works inspired by the 2021 Summit

Marcin SCHROEDER mjs at gl.aiu.ac.jp
Tue Mar 28 14:10:28 CEST 2023

Dear Marcus,
I did not receive your abstract or notice of intention to contribute to
the two volumes of works inspired by the IS4SI Summit. Most likely you sent
them to Mark. As I wrote before, all submissions of abstracts sent to Mark
without cc: to me were lost. The extended deadline is an opportunity to
submit the work again. We request everyone to send a confirmation by the
end of March of the intention to submit the work by the end of April.
Regards,
Marcin

Marcin J. Schroeder, Ph.D.
Specially Appointed Professor

Global Learning Center

IEHE (Institute for Excellence in Higher Education)    (高度教養教育・学生支援機構)

Tohoku University                                                  (東北大学)

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.bing.com/search?q=philosophies*mdpi&form=EDGSPH&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&plvar=0&refig=b9ed598367f44bce8af0a68f11994568&PC=HCTS&sp=-1&pq=philosophies*mdpi&sc=0-17&qs=n&sk=&cvid=b9ed598367f44bce8af0a68f11994568*__;Kysj!!D9dNQwwGXtA!QLb0PY069qkNwsI3VgH1NRjRG8PSGWGw0vOc-hDsKWccCxSOscQJCqbxTTLKwM5UGYStN-diC4xYBs1msg$ >
41 Kawauchi, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8576 JAPAN        (〒980-8576 仙台市青葉区川内41)

schroeder.marcin.e4 at tohoku.ac.jp

Professor Emeritus
Akita International University, Akita Japan
mjs at gl.aiu.ac.jp <mjs at aiu.ac.jp>

Editor-in-Chief

*Philosophies * (MDPI Basel Switzerland)

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mdpi.com/journal/philosophies__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!QLb0PY069qkNwsI3VgH1NRjRG8PSGWGw0vOc-hDsKWccCxSOscQJCqbxTTLKwM5UGYStN-diC4wa8FPkvQ$