[Fis] Fwd: Explanation about the publication of works inspired by the 2021 Summit

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:30:42 CEST 2023

  Dear Marcin,

This abstract has been discussed with and accepted by Mark.

Information and Incongruences

*Abstract.* Two combinatorial functions cross twice in the region
*1..n..140.* Their slight deviations relative to each other is taken as the
skeleton of an elaborate explanation model which assumes the world to be of
a basic duality. The two functions are put into a context of similarity and
diversity. We observe that humans’ neurology splits neuronal impulses based
on the background being similar or diverse. On a similar background, we
perceive ranks and sequences based on diverse properties of objects; on a
background of diversity, we perceive groups of similar objects. The maximal
number of diversity statements about *n* elements of a collection deviates
slightly to the maximal number of similarity statements about the same
assembly. Both upper limits refer in their *f-1 *form to identical *n*,
albeit with a slight mutual dis-calibration, up to *n ~ {136, 137}.*

We introduce a measurement dimension: diversity/similarity. The numeric
facts show that an assembly of *6 * 11 *sequenced objects has ~ *9* times
as much possible spatial variants as an assembly of *66 *objects, which
facts allow for the concept of condensing information.

Cycles that constitute the procedure of a reorder connect the two differing
viewpoints. We introduce and tabulate the most elementary reorders and
their constituent cycles and find geometric representations of different
readings of *a+b=c, *which appear to picture concepts known from genetics
and theoretical physics.

The article is attached.

Is there a homepage to submit a paper?

The approach presented in the paper has been a subject of discussion in FIS
and in IS4SI for some years now. Its core concept is rooted in a detailed
reading of the logical sentence a+b=c. We perform a form of conjugation /
declination on this sentence by using the first few natural numbers as
arguments of a,b. The resulting model is extremely robust and appears to
depict in geometrical terms concepts known from the applied sciences. The
family of algorithms presented deals with a-priori existing logical
relations among a-priori existing symbols. After the initial reluctance is
overcome, the researcher has a tool at his disposal, the practicality of
which is predictably comparable to that of trigonometry. There is no reason
to exclude this publication from the volume conceptualised, as the idea has
been with the partaking persons and institutions for decades.

Looking forward your answer:

Karl