[Fis] Fwd: Explanation about the publication of works inspired by the 2021 Summit

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 12:59:04 CEST 2023

Dear Marcin – thanks for your note . . . I re-read your MS Word document,
and unfortunately I feel my question about the abstract I submitted (twice)
earlier remains unanswered. Was my abstract used somewhere else, discarded,
or was it to be used in THIS expected publication? I still have no idea. Of
course, if my abstract was discarded (without notice) there is no need to
submit a paper.

Also, you did not answer Karl's question about 'What is already planned to
be included?', which would also answer my question.

Lastly, it seems Wolfgang's IS4SI email address is no longer used
(undeliverable address), so I am unsure of his current email address (none
is given in the MS Word doc.)

Thanks,
Marcus