[Fis] THE ROOTS OF MODERN CIVILISATION--Some More Old Roots

Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov plamen.l.simeonov at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 10:58:02 CET 2023

Asking history of how to end crises like war:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBAtj4ji7mRo7czy_j87DhIvXPIRcF4tOPKPYNrzXzuGV8WRsyrwvNZ4igBekrx_mLv4LewbJPduebej9C1o3TcmncQd$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cartercenter.org/news/documents/doc218.html__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBAtj4ji7mRo7czy_j87DhIvXPIRcF4tOPKPYNrzXzuGV8WRsyrwvNZ4igBekrx_mLv4LewbJPduebej9C1o3fz2VYpR$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.reuters.com/article/palestinians-israel-envoy/mccain-send-bill-clinton-to-negotiate-mideast-peace-idUKL1E8MI12I20121118__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBAtj4ji7mRo7czy_j87DhIvXPIRcF4tOPKPYNrzXzuGV8WRsyrwvNZ4igBekrx_mLv4LewbJPduebej9C1o3TA6HVLw$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://clinton.presidentiallibraries.us/exclusive-fraternity__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBAtj4ji7mRo7czy_j87DhIvXPIRcF4tOPKPYNrzXzuGV8WRsyrwvNZ4igBekrx_mLv4LewbJPduebej9C1o3ZyD8jon$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/clashreport/status/1618615894548037634__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBAtj4ji7mRo7czy_j87DhIvXPIRcF4tOPKPYNrzXzuGV8WRsyrwvNZ4igBekrx_mLv4LewbJPduebej9C1o3aymTHAb$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.newsweek.com/trump-says-he-could-end-russias-war-within-24-hours-negotiation-1776959__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBAtj4ji7mRo7czy_j87DhIvXPIRcF4tOPKPYNrzXzuGV8WRsyrwvNZ4igBekrx_mLv4LewbJPduebej9C1o3Vmko8pb$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.pon.harvard.edu/daily/dealmaking-daily/dealmaking-presidents-opening-moves-nb/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBAtj4ji7mRo7czy_j87DhIvXPIRcF4tOPKPYNrzXzuGV8WRsyrwvNZ4igBekrx_mLv4LewbJPduebej9C1o3ZAO9S0Q$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.pon.harvard.edu/daily/international-negotiation-daily/tough-negotiator-insights-on-vladimir-putin-from-former-u-s-secretaries-of-state/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBAtj4ji7mRo7czy_j87DhIvXPIRcF4tOPKPYNrzXzuGV8WRsyrwvNZ4igBekrx_mLv4LewbJPduebej9C1o3T5JMF77$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2023/01/18/how-to-negotiate-without-negotiating-00078268__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBAtj4ji7mRo7czy_j87DhIvXPIRcF4tOPKPYNrzXzuGV8WRsyrwvNZ4igBekrx_mLv4LewbJPduebej9C1o3ZApme3a$
One may also ask ChatGPT too, of course, if you trust it/Microsoft. But all
this comes before the use of formal logic.

Best,

Plamen