[Fis] Rest in peace Mark!

Gordana Dodig Crnkovic gordana.dodig-crnkovic at chalmers.se
Thu Feb 23 08:26:11 CET 2023

Dear Krassimir and All,

If you have memories of Mark or condolences, there is a memorial web page Mark’s family has made:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://everloved.com/life-of/mark-burgin/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TclTZ2MyVFVcm4k_0gEHo9j5XQJ9M58GgWGL8SXR-76ND5EafCzMUMOUvZ6E-xDHykX661BuZZc-ZudNoBXtcRG4qLpLPjjB$  they will surely be touched to know how much Mark meant to our community.

Best regards,
Gordana