[Fis] Fwd: Tough question: Decolonizing mathematics?

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:25:02 CET 2023

Dear FIS Colleagues, in a parallel discussion some interesting mails
have been exchanged around the ideological trends taken off in many
sciences, maths included. See Plamen's below. Tomorrow I will enter
another couple of messages (from Kauffman and Baars, if they have no
inconvenient).

Regards--Pedro