[Fis] Summarising this weeks discussion. Another oxymoron

Koichiro Matsuno cxq02365 at nifty.com
Tue Jun 28 07:20:58 CEST 2022

Sunday, June 26, 2022 6:04 PM, joe.brenner en bluewin.ch <mailto:joe.brenner en bluewin.ch>  wrote;

what others might consider an oxymoron applies: uncertainty at the origin of the precision of macromolecules as computing devices”

If the temporal cohesion operates cumulatively as allowing the preceding products to set the conditions for the subsequent production, it may enhance its own specificity in time and look as goal-directed towards the durable. One excuse for circumventing an oxymoronic charge on more precision from more uncertainty could be to admit the intervention of indexical agents in charge of temporal cohesion.

Sunday, June 26, 2022 6:28 PM, Francesco Rizzo 13francesco.rizzo en gmail.com <mailto:13francesco.rizzo en gmail.com>  wrote;

"quantum mechanics" and / or "quantum computing" are valid for all the science of economics or the economics of science.

Thanks. Let me have some time for figuring out what you have meant.

Sunday, June 26, 2022 7:13 PM, Plamen plamen.l.simeonov en gmail.com <mailto:plamen.l.simeonov en gmail.com>  wrote;

Are there any other (anticipated) forms of biocomputation languages beyond the symbolical and indexing ones that can get mixed up at a later point in time?

My concern in this regard is to what extent we could be allowed to keep indexical operations intact as they are in nature. It might be a horrible idea to entertain that every computation should be symbolized as the machine-learning strategy may suggest to us. At the least, we can appreciate the generative capacity of biological computation of the indexical origin if the undisciplined mixing of the symbolical and indexical is avoided.

Best,

Koichiro