[Fis] [External Email] Re: Biological computation session - Kickoff Text. Comment

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:57:01 CEST 2022

In tracking the various posts my eye is drawn to Stanley's note on removing
the 'quantum idea' and Koichiro's 'quantum-like' note.
It seems to me that *some* issues discussed head into the area of chaos
theory where 'pure happenstance' sustains 'quantum-like' roles.
It is not clear to me that *actual* quantum mechanical processes are even
required.
The problem remains though, that neither approach (chaos theory, nor
quantum mechanics) has enough concrete-ness for one to draw firm
conclusions.
Until all quantum 'measurement problems' are resolved, and until we glean
the deeper/broader implications of chaos theory, all remains speculation.
Still, that said . . . this area of inquiry and the exchange here remains
(if not also a bit frustrating).

Marcus