[Fis] [External Email] Re: Biological computation session - Kickoff Text. Comment

Koichiro Matsuno cxq02365 at nifty.com
Mon Jun 20 10:02:33 CEST 2022

Sunday, June 19, 2022 1:34 AM, joe.brenner en bluewin.ch <mailto:joe.brenner en bluewin.ch>  wrote;

> I believe we may consider an area of science in which a dynamics of simultaneous actuality-potentiality provides the necessary macroscopic explanations, in which the processes involved are nevertheless quantum-like,

  Quantum Mechanics is peculiar in allowing for both symbolic and indexical languages as demonstrated in the non-commutability of some indexical operations. Likewise, such concurrent participation of the both types of languages remains wide open even to various macroscopic disciplines without referring to QM directly.

   Best,

   Koichiro