[Fis] Fwd: Fis Digest, Vol 85, Issue 14

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 20:34:32 CET 2022

Thanks Malcolm.

Bio-chemistry was launched (say) after Whöler inorganic synthesis of urea.

Bio-physics was launched after Meyerhof and Lohmann on ATP
phosphate-bond energetics (or more recently, Morowitz "energy flow in
the biosphere")

Bio-information was launched after... in my opinion after Ulrich and
Galperin recent works on prokaryotic (one-component) signaling systems.

Why? We may finally ascertain the whole "information flow", that every
substance "ingested" is first "touched" or "tasted" by the OCSs; and we
may connect this with the life cycle advancement, with multicellularity,
etc.

So, that's the defined biological phenomenon. No more secret sauces!

Best--Pedro