[Fis] Fwd: World Logic Day 2023, Jan. 14: Flyer with Program. Brenner Talk

joe.brenner at bluewin.ch joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Mon Dec 26 11:38:46 CET 2022

Dear Pedro, Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Further to our recent most interesting exchanges, I am pleased to forward the Program of the Reference World Logic Day at which I will make one of the 4 presentations. Its title will be "A Logic for the Information Society".

I hope you will be able to listen in (links attached), as I will discuss some new work of mine about which I would welcome questions. For those unable to participate, as well as on request by others, I will be happy to forward  the text of my presentation.

Happy  New Year!
Joseph