[Fis] Dualist Manifest . . .

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:57:05 CEST 2021

Dear all,

The discussion on code I found interesting, but I did not see enough
specificity for it to lead me anywhere useful. For example, how exactly is
code constructed (what are its 'universals' or 'primitives')?, who is
constructing it?, who is interpreting it?, and to what end exactly? These
seem like basic issues I did not see named (did I miss it?)

The discussion on duality I have a similar reaction, interesting, but where
is it headed?, what are key dualist constituents (primitives)?, are we
speaking of simple binary (1,0) ways of thinking, or? The problem with any
dualist view I have seen is that they are not innately creative – it is
'input' and 'output' thinking (in a most general sense), it cannot get to
'input', 'processing', and 'output' needed for creativity. This dates way
back to Pre-Socratic dialectic logic . . .  It is for this reason that I
have always had problems with Joe's LIR (Logic in Reality) – last I checked
it was STILL an essentially dualist model . . . and then 'processing' often
becomes a challenging Black Box.

I posted a dualist-triune approach that does cover creativity, and which
has abundant evidence. For those interested, it is covered in my IS4SI
talk, which can be viewed here:
https://youtu.be/2rS9uT08YP8
A cursory companion paper (5.5 pages) can be found here (sans references):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VoNCuIE2KcDWRV92iKFR4zevIcTQcQmP/view?usp=sharing
A more detailed companion paper (10 pages) can be found here (with