[Fis] Dualistic Manifest

Loet Leydesdorff loet at leydesdorff.net
Wed Oct 6 05:20:27 CEST 2021

Dear Karl,

>Information is a constituent of the system, because between the two
>parts, deviations between expectations and observations are an inbuilt
>feature, with the special case symmetry being the background to the
>general case.

Yes, but without a priori symmetry: observations are different from
expectations.  The potentiality is richer than what actually became
phenotypically manifest. In my opinion, the expectations are grounded in
intersubjective intentionality. They can proliferate much faster.

>The search for a basic rule, which explains the interactions between
>objects and their relations, is advancing.

We are not objects, but res cogitans.

>You, my dear Learned Friends, are my intellectual-scientific habitat.
>Please allow me to invite such of among you, who might be interested in
>collaboration in the declaration of a radically new world view, to drop
>me a short note and the manuscript will be forwarded to you, inviting
>your critical and constructive comments.

Yes, I volunteer.
Best, Loet