[Fis] A New Approach to Logical Thinking

joe.brenner at bluewin.ch joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Tue Oct 5 18:07:50 CEST 2021

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
I do not like to push my own work, but would just like to call your attention to my 45 papers and 2 books about a new approach to logic and logical thought, with considerable treatment of information in most of them.
As to epistemology, I think we are in the midst of a serious epistemic drift. What is badly needed is a recasting of ontology and its reprioritizing relative to epistemology.
As for the revolution, I wrote a paper with Wu Kun in 2017 entitled "Philosophy of Information, Revolution in Philosophy. Toward an Informational Metaphilosophy of Science". Of course, perhaps it was not revolutionary enough . . .
Thank you and best wishes,
Joseph