[Fis] Dualistic Manifest

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:26:34 CEST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Xueshan feels the sunrise of a new era coming: *“**Maybe it is brewing a
revolution in both of Fundamental Physical Science and Fundamental
Information Science.”.*

This view summarizes the beginning of the present session, which started
off with the themes of codes, multiple codes and their interpretation.

Indeed, the time has come, and the circumstances demand, that a new
approach to logical thinking be discovered, tested, discussed, evaluated,
accepted and then taught and declared to be a part of the canon of thinking
in a rational fashion. Presently, we are at the stage around the concept
being tested. The results of the tests conducted so far predict indeed a
revolution.

This person has been asked to write up research results so far on the
subject of how symmetry and information interact. There is a lot to say
about this complex interdependence. The format of an article may be broken,
because a detailed explanation of each and every step of the reasoning does
go into the width. Also, it does take a surprising amount of time.

As a reward, one has a step-by-step guide on how to dismantle inhibitions
(that come as corollaries of having learnt correctly) and recognize blind
spots (cultural taboos). Having lost the lacquer of being civilized, the
raw animalistic intellectual power will make short shrift of the
intellectual challenges that adjusting to the new model poses. The basic
switch is not that complicated, once one is ready to think the unthinkable.
In Copernicus’s time, it was a hard step to take, that humans, God’s
creatures, are not in the middle of everything, but are slavishly rotating
around a star. In today’s time, it runs very much against the common belief
that we do not live in a world that is seamlessly *one,* but live in a
world that consists of *two* parts, at the same time as being potentially,
at times, under some circumstances in *one* piece. The change in the basic
picture is simple and elementary, only inhibited by cultural convention.
The resulting adjustments by recalculations and recalibrations is a walk in
the park, with a piece of cake, because Nature reinforces the hitch that
one is on the right path. Information is a constituent of the system,
because between the two parts, deviations between expectations and
observations are an inbuilt feature, with the special case symmetry being
the background to the general case.

Tale has that Marx has engaged in *“ceaseless procrastination” *while
tasked to formulate the Communist Manifesto. Working on a *“Dualistic
Manifesto”, *one feels encouraged by the great philosopher to follow his
example.

The crisis is also a chance. The manuscript, as it is today, is already
readable, the task of fine-combing and formatting is not yet done. In case
any of the Learned Friends would wish to participate in the great Ka-Boom
of epistemology coming our way (cf: Xueshan’s view cited above): for a
little help in the work of editing, you can be named a co-author. If you
think that views dear to you should be included in the Manifesto, no
a-priori reason speaks against that.

My contribution to the current [FIS] discussion is:

*The search for a basic rule, which explains the interactions between
objects and their relations, is advancing. A general principle of duality
helps to construct such models which depict these manifold
interdependences, mitigated by information. The existence of a fundamental
duality has evolved into a creed in Europe up till the 13th century. At
that time, clerical authorities have seen reason to eradicate the creed,
belief, ideas about and research into a basic duality. The fate of the
Albigenser, who were put to death by the sword, has left a lasting warning
for the participants in epistemology in Europe. The knowledge about that,
that who thinks in terms of duality, will be killed, erects a massive
curtain of perception towards the subject of things consisting of parts.
Until we understand the inner struggle between any two parts of a whole, we
will not recognize the laws and rules of the struggle. *

You, my dear Learned Friends, are my intellectual-scientific habitat.
Please allow me to invite such of among you, who might be interested in
collaboration in the declaration of a radically new world view, to drop me
a short note and the manuscript will be forwarded to you, inviting your
critical and constructive comments.

Thank you for your wide perspective.

Karl