[Fis] DECRETUM: Concordance of the Discordant

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Fri Nov 19 02:08:13 CET 2021

Dear Pedro,
I really appreciate your letter!
It's just in time for me.
I thought about the research area that is related to me.
First of all, it is probably good to start creating an information science taxonomy.
It will help us as a map for future research.
There are many such taxonomies for computer science.
Many of the topics presented at is4si Int. Conference can be assigned to existing ones in, for example, the ACM classification system.
ITHEA uses it as an initial taxonomy, adding new specific elements.
Link to it: http://idr.ithea.org/tiki-browse_categories.php
If it is interesting for colleagues, we can start step by step to create such a taxonomy for information sciences.
Friendly regards,
Krassimir