[Fis] DECRETUM: Concordance of the Discordant

joe.brenner at bluewin.ch joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Thu Nov 18 16:43:56 CET 2021

Dear Pedro,
Very interesting, thank you. I will think about your methodological point. In the meantime, I started thinking about audiences/partners for this initiative. On idea was people involved in the Philosophy of Law. Another related field is that of ethics - a rapprochement with Rafael Capurro might be envisaged. The issues are too important not to make fresh starts everywhere one can.
Best wishes,
Joseph