[Fis] Wake up call. Intelligence Science

Joseph Brenner joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Wed May 12 11:13:01 CEST 2021

Dear Marcin and Pedro,

Thank you for the reminder. For possible comments, I attach my one-page Abstract; the full paper, on information and probability, will be submitted to Mark Burgin’s Conference on Theoretical and Foundational Problems.

I welcome Pedro’s concept of re-opening the discussion of Natural Intelligence. This subject has come up in the recent work of our colleagues, Zhong Yixin, Shi Zhongzhi and Zhao Chuan on Intelligence Science. This topic is also mentioned as one for discussion in the Conference on the Philosophy of Information. My hope is that that it might attract, finally, some new work.

I look forward to a dialogue on these issues,

Best wishes,

Joseph

  _____