[Fis] Wake up call

Marcin SCHROEDER mjs at gl.aiu.ac.jp
Wed May 12 08:21:40 CEST 2021

Dear Pedro and FIS Friends,
Thank you Pedro for the reminder about the IS4SI Summit. If someone did not
consider yet their participation in the Summit, please visit the website
https://summit-2021.is4si.org/. *The deadline for submission of extended
abstracts is June 15, 2021.* Participation in the Summit is free from any
conference fee. There will be multiple choices for the publication of
papers presented at the Summit's eleven conferences. There is an option to
present different papers at more than one conference.
Once again, thank you Pedro for the "wake-up call".
Regards,
Marcin

Marcin J. Schroeder, Ph.D.
Specially Appointed Professor

Global Learning Center

IEHE (Institute for Excellence in Higher Education)    (高度教養教育・学生支援機構)

Tohoku University                                                  (東北大学)

<https://www.bing.com/search?q=philosophies+mdpi&form=EDGSPH&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&plvar=0&refig=b9ed598367f44bce8af0a68f11994568&PC=HCTS&sp=-1&pq=philosophies+mdpi&sc=0-17&qs=n&sk=&cvid=b9ed598367f44bce8af0a68f11994568#>
41 Kawauchi, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8576 JAPAN        (〒980-8576 仙台市青葉区川内41)

schroeder.marcin.e4 at tohoku.ac.jp
Professor Emeritus
Akita International University, Akita Japan
mjs at gl.aiu.ac.jp <mjs at aiu.ac.jp>

Editor-in-Chief
     President
*Philosophies * (MDPI Basel Switzerland)                        International
Society for the Study of Information  (IS4SI)
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/philosophies
is4si.org/about-is4si/organisation/board/