[Fis] Wake up call

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Wed May 12 10:12:25 CEST 2021

Hi Howard,

your statement: *the first social groups in the cosmos were the quark trios
we know as protons and neutrons. *invites continuing thinking along the
theme of social groups among inanimate - or abstract - objects.

If protons and neutrons are in *social group *interactions, then members of
a *cycle *have sworn *blood brotherhood *among each other.

What is an "oomph", actually? If something nice and friendly, then oomph
back to you.

Best wishes:
Karl