[Fis] FIS papers

Marcin SCHROEDER mjs at gl.aiu.ac.jp
Fri Jan 15 15:47:48 CET 2021

Dear Michel,
Thank you very much for arranging yet another opportunity to publish papers
from the Summit.
The issues related to the publication of the papers from the Summit are
coordinated by Mark Burgin (IS4SI Vice President for these matters).
I am very happy to see the opening of new venues for publication.
Once again thank you.
Regards,
Marcin

Marcin J. Schroeder, Ph.D.
Specially Appointed Professor

Global Learning Center

IEHE (Institute for Excellence in Higher Education)    (高度教養教育・学生支援機構)

Tohoku University                                                  (東北大学)

<https://www.bing.com/search?q=philosophies+mdpi&form=EDGSPH&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&plvar=0&refig=b9ed598367f44bce8af0a68f11994568&PC=HCTS&sp=-1&pq=philosophies+mdpi&sc=0-17&qs=n&sk=&cvid=b9ed598367f44bce8af0a68f11994568#>
41 Kawauchi, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8576 JAPAN        (〒980-8576 仙台市青葉区川内41)

schroeder.marcin.e4 at tohoku.ac.jp
Professor Emeritus
Akita International University, Akita Japan
mjs at gl.aiu.ac.jp <mjs at aiu.ac.jp>

Editor-in-Chief
     President
*Philosophies * (MDPI Basel Switzerland)                        International
Society for the Study of Information  (IS4SI)
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/philosophies
is4si.org/about-is4si/organisation/board/