[Fis] Energy and Entropy.On the value of visual representations

Joseph Brenner joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Wed Jan 13 11:11:08 CET 2021

Dear Karl,

I was greatly interested to see your response to what was clearly a deeply
felt need for a visual presentation of your ideas. I have felt the same need
for a graphical representation of the logical evolution of real processes
that I call the logic in reality. At this point, the differences in our
results can be attributed to the different nature of the elements (or
proto-elements) we are trying to represent, and not only their position. In
other words, I am primarily concerned with the force field and its entities
as they exist, exactly as you say, outside the epistemic objects (epistemons
in the term of Barham) and the numbers which represent them. The join of
these two approaches, at the real and conceptual interface of the quantum
and macroscopic worlds in the dualities of electromagnetism, seems almost
obvious.

I hope you will consider this a reason to look at what I have written on
this subject, which I will be glad to send to you on request.

Best wishes,

Joseph

  _____