[Fis] black hole and information

Xueshan Yan yxs at pku.edu.cn
Mon Oct 12 05:47:41 CEST 2020

Dear Krassimir,

Please criticize and correct the following reply.

What is methodical error in physics is that the different physical
interactions like gravitation are assumed as information.

【After nearly 70 years of efforts on information, we have formed the
following unified view: information is generated by human reflection, and
then there are two basic processes: communication and processing. However,
the concept of information used by physicists does not follow this pattern.
For example, in their latest statement: The world is created by the
mediation of quantum waves of information.】

Can one describe what kind of information "Comet A can transmits to comet
B".

【This only is a hypothesis. Communication between different celestial
bodies may or may not exist. It doesn't affect our informational judgment.
There is always communication between two dogs.】

Only physical, chemical or mechanical interactions may exists in the not
living nature.

Biological,  psychological and sociological interactions are specific only
for living creatures.

【Both agree and disagree, whether information exists only in living
creatures has been discussed numberless time in FIS.】

 "Does the moon exist when no one sees it?"

Yes, it exists, but it doesn't know anything about itself as well as it is
not recognized as an object by other objects.
The same is valid for all objects in the nature.

【Fundamental Information Studies cannot violate the principles of quantum
mechanics. Instead, we can draw inspiration from there.】

Finally, I could not understand what means“the black hole information is
physical”.
Please, can you describe the “physical information”.
Is it the same as the reflection i.e. some structural or functional changes
after physical, chemical or mechanical interactions?

【When a physical object was reflected by any reflector, we say that the
information is physical. In my deep statement, first, it is physical, and
second, it is human. For example, genetic information, which is cellular
(and, of course, physical, molecular...) But it's also human.】

【These discussions relate to a basic concept that I put forward to
distinguish different information and different informatics: INFORWARE.
Which are deeply described in my book "Information Science: Concept, System
and Prospect (Beijing, 2016, Science Press, Chinese Edition)".】

【This is my second post this week, and according to FIS, I can only reply
to one post later.】

Best wishes,

Xueshan