[Fis] Request for help

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 12:59:32 CEST 2020

Request for help in computations

Encouraged by Annette’s interest in a model that generates
place/time/quality coincidences in plenty, let me outline the project I had
been working on, and respectfully ask, whether you see a way to invest
manpower and resources in furthering the cause.

The task is to find out, by which method Nature manages to transfer
information from its packed form, the DNA, to the surroundings of the
packed form, with the effect that spatial structures are created which
interact (a living cell/system/organ emerges). The registration of the
unfolded assembly’s characteristics happens by means of rewriting the
actual state from its n-dimensional realisation into a description that is
two-dimensional (the DNA).

The approach taken has considered, that the written form of the description
of a state of the world contains symbols that are *sequenced, *while the
unfolded, spatially existing form’s description can not happen in any way
in the form of sequences, because the unfolded form is contemporary. There
exists a dis-congruence, a conflict between the concepts of being
contemporary and of being sequenced.

Experiments have shown a way to solve this conflict. To see, how a
multitude behaves if subjected to sequencing, a few dozen of the
realisations of *a+b=c *have been subjected to sequencing and resequencing.
The surprise Huyghens had experienced is comparable to that spectators of
the self-organisation of logical phrases will experience, if they look
through the resequencing machine (of which a prototype is public,
www.tautomat.com). There are more fixed and flexible forms alive here than
inhabitants of the Netherlands!

Cycles have not yet the place in professional or everyday contexts as they
deserve. Cycles are collections of elements that are both contemporary and
sequenced. They represent the process of transition from a previous order
into a new order. Periodic processes consist of cycles. These subgroups
evolve by themselves, according to rules of arithmetic that are too deep
for this person, as numeric facts that connect (link, fuse) specific
elements to each other to cooperate during an exercise of reorder from
order A into order B. A reorder is a task that is solved in teams. The
members of a team are members of a corpus of a cycle. There is a wide
variety of cycle decompositions of all permutations of *a+b=c, *when
resequenced into a different reading of the same sentence *a+b=c, *with a
different aspect determining the linear order among the elements. The
cycles might be compared to the wheels and cogs of a pocket watch.

The specific red thread my research follows is restricted to theoretical
genetics. There, ideal circumstances are present. One may idealise actors
and influencers, forces, information and chemical valences, etc. into
properties of elements. The elements’ infights are an implication of their
properties, and the scarceness of resources is given by the fact, that one
and the same element is contained in several cycles, and is connected to
differing sub-collections of other elements: this allows for many
sophisticated relations which Chemistry and Physics discuss. For Genetics,
not the intensity and diversity of the interactions is of primary interest;
we look at the *sequence* of interactions which has to be maintained if the
work is to run smoothly. Lacking outside metronomes, we have to do with the
longest cycle we can find, and compare the others to this one. The
metronome cycle can be up to 129 beats in duration. (There are 136 elements
in the set.) For redundancy’s sake, one may propose to look into cycles of
corpus strength 122 and 114 to be doing the sequencing infrastructure.

The task for help would be to clean up the general collection of cycles and
filter out those, which can coexist with the metronome and the main cog
cycles. (To coexist: no element is in two cycles that would be subject to
conflicting requirements while contemporary.) Find canons (same song, k
beats later) that maintain continuity for these. Hypothesis: the canons’
iterations are the reason for the intron-exon iterations.

Thank you for your interest:

Karl