[Fis] FIS discussions. Other Info Conundrums

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 16:46:52 CEST 2019

If we had a catechism of zaragoza, it would be getting new lines

1. There are two interacting logical systems
2. Information being the description of what is not here (in logical system
A), it's being here (in logical system B) used to make us run in circles
3. Symbols always present carry no information
4. Symbols that refer not to states of the world are useless or worse
5. Useful are symbols that refer to changes in the world
6. Optimal useful are symbols that can be of two states (then up to 50% of
all alternatives can be pointed out as remaining alternatives: maximal
information content)
7. Useful yes practical not. A stone mason's chisel is useful when wanting
to carve hieroglyphs, but impractical if it can only chisel 0,1.
8. The elementar symbols 0,1 can not be related among each other, because
they lack properties that establish relationships.
9. What we look for are relationships among facts represented by symbols.
10. Because we agree that there are right and wrong ways to raise children,
by depicting relationships among facts . This in a consistent way, so that
they can understand, is the right way.
11. We of course assume that there are indeed relationships among facts (to
be taught to the children), we only have issues with the language.

jose luis perez velazquez <jlpvjlpv en gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 25. Okt.
2019 16:13: