[Fis] FIS discussions. Other Info Conundrums

jose luis perez velazquez jlpvjlpv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 16:12:21 CEST 2019

Indeed, "It takes energy/information to rise well the kids", and for
that matter, to do anything, for, as Ramon already pointed out a few days
ago, Landauer's, and possibly others' , works showed that changes in
information are accompanied by changes in energy... which perhaps are
giving us a clue as to how to proceed to resolve the "information
conundrum"

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>