[Fis] New Course Novelties

Joseph Brenner joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Tue Oct 1 18:32:05 CEST 2019

Dear Pedro,

Thank you for all the good work! From All, I really look forward to some
impressions from Berkeley, having missed it.

I agree with three messages per week, and take this opportunity to ask a
question about their titles. From time to time, if it looks as though a long
string of messages is starting, I change the title of mine to make it more
specific. Is this desirable or undesirable?

Best wishes,

Joseph

  _____