[Fis] Shannon-Weavers' Levels A, B, C.

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:38:29 CEST 2015

RE Mark Johnson's post of Thu Oct 1 09:47:13 on Bateson and imagination . .
.
 – Me Too!

RE Loet & Stan's postings beginning Thu Oct 1 21:19:50 . . .
>  I suggest to distinguish between three levels (following Weaver): <
> A. (Shannon-type) information processing ; <
> B. meaning sharing using languages;<
> C. translations among coded communications.<
> So, here we have a subsumptive hierarchy"<

I was wondering if this note means to imply an *all inclusive* list of
traits to be considered in modeling information? Or, alternatively . . .
what would such an all inclusive list look like?

Thanks!

[image: --]
Marcus Abundis
[image: http://]about.me/marcus.abundis