[Fis] [Fwd: Information And Locality, Addendum's]--Steven

Pedro C. Marijuan pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es
Fri Oct 2 09:34:06 CEST 2015

(From Steven)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Information And Locality, Addendum's
Date: 	Mon, 28 Sep 2015 16:46:41 -0700
From: 	Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven at iase.us>
To: 	Foundations of Information Science Information Science
<fis at listas.unizar.es>
CC: 	Pedro Marijuan <pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es>

Dear List,

Looking over my promises in this discussion I have two particular notes to provide. These got put aside as I became distracted by both the server issues and my health.

I promised to provide a historical statement (referencing Benjamin Peirce, Einstein and Turing) and a brief mathematical statement.  I will make these statements separately over the coming days.

Pedro, I note that server issues continue.

Regards,
Steven

--
  Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith, Los Gatos, California. +1-650-308-8611
  http://iase.info